This chia seed pudding is just amazing! I could eat this every morning as breakfast and in the evening as dessert 😀 This recipe I have found on http://thecheerfulkitchen.com this site is from Vanessa. Also a member off the Food blogger recipe swap club, this month I was assigned to recreate 1 of her delicious recipes and I have chosen this great pudding.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 ripe mango
- Chopped almonds and almonds flakes for toppings, or toppings of choice
- Whisk together the chia seeds, milk and agave syrup until combined. Place the bowl in the fridge for at least six hours, but overnight is better.
- Peel and dice the mango, then puree until completely smooth. You can do this ahead and leave in the fridge until you are ready to layer your cups.
- When chia seeds have plumped and the mixture has thickened, layer the chia seed pudding and mango puree into two cups or three. Top with your desired garnished and enjoy!
Double or triple this recipe to have breakfast on hand for as many days as you want, Enjoy!