I wish y’all a fantastic and spooky Halloween festive! , I was inspired by all snacks, candy’s and other Halloween food on Instagram and other feeds. So I had to make some too 🙂 There are so many fun and tasty foods around it was hard to choose for me, however suddenly my eyes saw these great hot dog Mummies.
- Puff pastry (store bought)
- 8 Hot Dogs
- pre heat the oven on 200 degrees.
- prepare an oven tray with baking paper.
- drain the Hot dogs if necessary, slice the puff pastry in thin stripes.
- wrap the hot dogs with the puff pastry.
- cover the pastry lightly with oil, you can use egg as well
- bake till golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
- decorate the eyes with mustard.
You can also use any dip you like, I choose for ketchup with mustard ‘ spider web’