Oreo Fudge, who doesn’t love chocolate right 😀
Most popular fudge is the Caramel, not for me tho. When i was browsing for some fudge recipes, I just found the easiest way to make fudge. I just love Oreo’s so I adjusted the ingredients to my liking, out came this amazingly delicious white chocolate Oreo fudge. This one is a MUST try, i promise you when you tasted this fudge you will never think of the caramel fudge again 😉
- 397 gr. sweetened condensed milk
- 400 gr. white chocolate
- 154 gr. Oreo’s
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the condensed milk and the chocolate into a bowl and mix them au Bain Marie (on top of boiling water, be aware that it do not touch the water and only use the steam to melt or heat). Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Gently stir in the crushed Oreo’s.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared slice tin, set in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Cut into square and serve.
Enjoy these Delicious White chocolate Oreo Fudge!