Thanksgiving sides! What else you gonna do when your Turkey is roasting in the oven, right But make it before the turkey goes into the oven lol cause it is delicious to stuff the turkey with for great flavor!
- 500gr. minced pork
- 1 chopped onion
- Half sprig of sage
- Handful of chestnuts
- Dried cranberry’s
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat the oven on 180 degrees
- Melt butter in the pan on medium heat, add some chili flakes, chopped sage and onions and cook until softened. Let it cool down.
- In a bowl mix the minced pork, nutmeg, chestnuts, chopped cranberry’s, breadcrumb.
- When cooled mix in the onion mix into the bowl with the pork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1/3th of the mixture into a bowl for the turkey and get the rest into an oven tray.
- Dress up the top with some leaves of sage, chestnuts and cranberries.
- Place the scale in the oven for 15-20 minutes till cooked.