I made this cheesecake for my birthday party! A no bake cheesecake, easy and quick to make. When the preparations are done, it only need to set in the fridge for 2-4 hours. Mostly I make this cheesecake one day before and I use a 24 cm spring form. This is a new creation based on my own classic cheesecake recipe which turned out very tasty and all guests loved it!
- 1 box Bastogne cookies
- 80 gr. butter
- 800 gr. cream cheese
- 80 gr. sugar
- 50 ml. blueberry liqueur
- 125 gr. raspberries
- 125 gr. blueberries
- 10 gelatin leaves
- Shred the Bastogne cookies in the food processor and add the soft butter. Butter your spring form at the start. Fold the mixture evenly over the cake bottom and put it in the freezer/fridge, until the rest of the preparations are finished.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar with the mixer.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Soak the gelatin leaves 5 minutes in cold water. Heat the blueberry liqueur in a sauce pan. When the liqueur is on the right temperature, stir the gelatin leaves in the blueberry liqueur, to one whole. When finished, let it cool down.
- Mix in the melted white chocolate, blueberry gelatin and the cream cheese with sugar together. Scoop the mixture gently on the cake bottom. Smooth the top and put the cheesecake to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.